Answer 13 questions made by the person who tagged you, and make your own 13 questions.
Tag other deviants. Make sure they know they are tagged
It is forbidden not to tag anyone.
13 Facts about me:
1. I have Tourette's Syndrome +; The + stands for OCD and Asperger's. It's been years since I've had any tics from my disorder, so it has lessened over the years, but I will always have to manage it.
2. I got to meet two of my favorite artists of all time. I met Orla Fallon, Irish, Celtic singer, formerly part of the group "Celtic Woman." I'd seen her performances on PBS, and fell in love with her voice. I finally got to meet her in person, when she was on tour, and happened to stop in my home town of, Chico, CA. I got two autographed CD's, a hug, and a kiss on the cheek (WHICH I DIDN'T EVEN NOTICE! I WAS JUST TOO PSYCHED ABOUT HUGGING HER!) Later, I went to San Francisco, to meet my favorite author of all time, Neil Gaiman! It was his "Last" book signing tour, promoting his latest novel at the time, "The Ocean at the End of the Lane" I now have two autographed books, and I got to hug him too!
3. I love cooking, especially baking.
4. I'm often singing, or humming a song under my breath. I always seem to have music in my head, constantly.
5. I DESPISE shoes! I've always felt more comfortable and at ease, being totally barefoot, no socks or anything. Even at friend's houses, growing up and even now, I tend to shed my shoes and socks, in favor of padding barefoot.
6. I'm starting to become more confident as a Bisexual man. I've never been in a relationship before, one way or another, but over the last few years, I've been struggling to cope with the fact that I'm attracted to both guys and girls. My family has always been supportive, and only want me to be happy. With all the prejudice in the world right now, it's been hard to be open to others about who I really am, but recently, I've been opening up more, with the people I love and care about.
7. I'm a huge "Doctor Who" Nerd! I'm an avid fan for all things, "Doctor Who" related, even "Torchwood", "The Sarah Jane Adventures", "K9" and "Class." I've been various different Doctors, over the last six Halloween's or so. I've seen every episode of the current series, and many of the classic era's stories. If I had to pick a favorite Doctor of all time, it would probably be, Tom Baker, the Fourth Doctor.
8. I'm in love with Dogs! Dogs are my favorite animal of all time. Every time I see a dog, on Facebook, on TV, or even on the Street, I just have to smile. Dogs have always been an important part of my family.
9. I've written three cookbooks for kids! Currently, they are out of print, but when I was thirteen, I self published three cookbooks called, "Kooking for Kids!" As I said I love to cook, and I love to write, so my Dad and me worked together on making a series of cookbooks, with kid friendly (and Adult Friendly too) recipes, for other kids who enjoyed cooking.
(I can't think of any more facts right now, darn.)Taggers Questions
1. Do you eat fruits and peanut-butter? If so, what kinds of fruits do you dip in your peanut-butter?
(I used to eat apples with peanut-butter, but I haven't done so in years.)
2. Weirdest question you asked your parents?
(Can't think of anything right off hand.)
3. Did you ever had a crush on your babysitter?
(Since my babysitters always tended to be my " adopted grandparents", no.)
4. Cringiest things you've done as a kid.
(I broke my right pinky once, when I was on the swings at a campground with my family. I was going up in the air, when the rope snapped and sent me flying.)
5. Foods that people love, that you can't stand.
(Meatloaf. My Dad says I make the best meatloaf he's ever had, but I loath the stuff!)
6. Strangest pizza topping you've heard of, or had.
(Barbecue Sauce + Smoked Chicken pizza, Bleah!!!)
7. Do you like season 5 of Samurai Jack?
(Never watched the show)
8. What was the last stage musical you watched?
(Live on stage, it would have to be my college's production of "Spring Awakening")
9. Have you ever met a celebrity?
(As I stated before, I met Orla Fallon and Neil Gaiman)
10. Is your pet a brat?
(My Dog is an absolute sweetie. My Guinea Pig is a little turd!)
11. Your first Sonic game.
(Never played Sonic before.)
12. Are you excited for Sonic Forces &/or Mania? Or do you think the game(s) will suck?
13. Have you said something harsh to someone that deserved it?
(I can't remember if I ever have, but there are some things I would like to say to certain people in office, who I will never meet anyway.)My questions:
1. Have you ever been out of the country before? If so, where?
2. What is the most embarrassing thing, someone ever had you do? (But keep it clean, people)
3. Have you ever been a rabid fan of a certain series or franchise? If so, what?
4. What is your favorite food of all time?
5. Do you have any dark secrets, your family or friends would be shocked to find out you had? (Don't have to say what it is, just yes or no that you do.)
6. If you had just one wish, what would you use it for and why?
7. What kind of music do you listen too?
8. What did you fear the most, growing up, and have you overcome it?
9. What challenges or interests you, creatively?
10. What would be your dream job, if you have one?
11. What would you never, ever do, even if you were paid a Million Dollars to do it?
12. Who would you love to met, before you or they, die?
13. What would you undo, if you had access to a Time Machine?Victims: