They're better known as the questions that James Lipton asks every guest at the end of "Inside the Actor's Studio" show.
Answers them for yourself, and have fun with your friends. You'll be amazed at how much they reveal about a person's thoughts, feelings and beliefs.
- What is your favorite word? (Keister)
- What is your least favorite word? (The N Word)
- What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally? (Traveling to new places, inspires my creativity)
- What turns you off? (Needless Cruelty and Stupidity)
- What is your favorite curse word? (I use a lot of British swear words, so I guess maybe Bugger)
- What sound or noise do you love? (Rain)
- What sound or noise do you hate? (Heavy Machinery, and Construction Noises)
- What profession other than your own would you like to attempt? (Unemployed, but would love to have a Cafe/Jazz Club establishment)
- What profession would you not like to do? (Construction Worker)
- If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? ("See, all that needless worrying for nothing, it all turned out ok after all!")